Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day

Hey, I hope everyone had a good memorial day weekend.  The summer recreation program that I'm going to work in doesn't start for another week, so I'm enjoying this time with Sam before we both start work.  Sam is shadowing a doctor this week, so Monday we decided to have fun and have a mini hike up the Embudo canyon to have lunch.




We then headed over to my parents' house to enjoy a BBQ.  I had fun snapping photos, so I'm sorry!

My parents bought a new grill that day and my dad and Sam had fun putting it together



Heidi's kiddos modeling for me!






Kayla took this pic.  Pretty awesome!


Then Devery and her kids came!



I want my kids to be as adorable and chunky as Noelle!



Trying on my parents' shoes



Playing with blocks


 It was a fun day and I'm very thankful for those who sacrificed their lives for our freedom.

2 comments:

Jessica Dunlap said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! Oh man - Noelle is so cute. Kiley - you look like you could be her mom!

Celestine said...

Nice postings, Kiley! I hope you are enjoying your work this summer and having enough down time with Sam. I love and appreciate your beautiful spirit.

You and Sam will have scrumptious children, and I will be so thrilled to be their grandma :-).

I love you sweetie!