Sunday, June 24, 2012

One Year Ago

One year ago I was zipping up the back of my wedding dress, sitting in the celestial room, kneeling across the altar, taking pictures in the heat, eating at Golden Coral, setting up for the reception, feeling grateful for the love and support of so many people, seeing my brother catch the garter, driving away in a decked out Corolla, and, most importantly, getting sealed for time and all eternity to my best friend and knew that I never had to leave his side.  Best day of my life.

Happy anniversary Sam!  This year has been far my best and favorite year and I have grown so much!  I truly love you, even more than that day when we kissed across the altar.  I hope that this next year will be better yet.




 Love,

         Kiley

Ps. Here's the link to our wedding day

No comments: