Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Good Sportsmanship (Lobo Style)

Here at UNM, we believe that every school and their sports teams have intrinsic worth and should be treated with respect. Unless they beat us in football. Or we hate them. Or both. Here's a fun little car I saw while coming back from Kung Fu:

Luckily, some of the more lewd comments about our rival schools were smashed in before I took the pictures. Here's one of my Kung Fu friends who decided to try his hand at the sledge hammering:

Every year in the fall, we also have what it known as the "Red Rally" where we burn an Aggie (the mascot of New Mexico State Universty) filled with hate notes. Ah, feel the love!

3 comments:

Cel & Mike said...

Hi Sammy! Looks like you're enjoying life away from home. Don't be burning any mascots at our house!

Sam said...

But how can I learn to purposefully express myself if I'm not allowed to conflagrate giant effigies of my rival school's mascot?

Celestine said...

Hey Sam, I love you! Just wanted you to see that I do look at your Blog from time to time :-). Interesting postings.