Sunday, January 15, 2023

Eden's 3rd and 4th Birthdays

Seeing as Eden has had 2(!) birthdays since I've blogged I'm going to combine them both. So I have a two for one for all you readers!

In Texas Eden just looooved to swing and we had a swing in the front yard. Well, for her third birthday Sam built her a beautiful swing set. If I mention a woodworking project Sam is on it. I'm a lucky girl! And so is Eden!





I ended up taking the children to the Los Angeles Zoo on Eden's birthday. It was H O T. That's what I get for having a July baby, poor thing. And Eli threw up from car sickness. Otherwise it was a nice trip! Although, I don't think we will be back before we move. Enjoy the pics:

Our birthday Unicorn girl!





 





I usually make the kids their birthday cake, but I'll be honest, I was in a funk after we moved and it took a couple months to get out of it. So, I looked around for a bakery and ended up going to this Persian one. We each picked a piece to take and although it was good, nothing beats a good homemade cake.

 

Fast forward a year later! We were in Utah for a fantastic Hobbs Family Reunion and Jenny bought a chocolate cake for Eden to blow four candles out of. 



I totally made up for last year's cake with this beaut'. I dyed several different colors of frosting and went to town with different tips to cover the cake.

Finished!

Beautiful girl on her 4th birthday!

Eden's decorations.

She loves her water dragon cake!


Making her wish!


 Eden chose to go see Super Pets for her birthday outing. It was actually a pretty decent movie, made me laugh a few times! It's crazy to see my baby girl grow up right before my eyes. I hope I'll be caught up on this blog by her 5th birthday, haha!

No comments: