We sure do love Christmas in this household. When I packed to move I minimized as much as I could. I didn't even bring a Christmas tree. I figured we could get a live Christmas tree so we didn't have to store one. Turns out we had plenty of storage and we decided to cave and buy us an even bigger Christmas tree. 9ft! For some reason we thought this house had 9ft ceilings, never mind! We ended up taking the top off our tree to make it fit. We'll be happy to have the full tree in Texas! Now for the little things we did before Christmas:
 |
| We took the leaves off our Thankful Tree and created snowflakes instead! |
 |
| We had a blast making it! |
 |
| Sam and I played for the ward Christmas party. |
 |
| Tacky sweater contest! Sam won :) |
Noah's first Christmas!
 |
| We made a gingerbread village. Here's Joseph's house. |
 |
| Eden's house. |
 |
| Elijah's. |
 |
| And mine! |
We had a good December, but the best part was yet to come. Elijah's birthday and Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment