+Started to grab his feet
+Eating solids - oatmeal is his favorite
+Still pits up a lot
+Moved up to size 3 diapers
+Moving up to size 6-9 month clothing
+Visiting the doctor tomorrow to see weight and get shots
+Rolled from back to front a few times
+Wakes 1-2 times a night
+Likes his toys
++++++++++
I am really behind on the blog but these type of posts I try really hard not to compromise on because my babies grow so fast so I have to capture them at the right moments! It's still hard to believe my Noah is 5 months old. He can be a really happy child, but he also isn't afraid to let us know if he doesn't like something. I took him and the others on a long road trip by myself and the poor thing did not like it! He likes it best when he is held by his mom standing up.
He also got a pretty bad sunburn and it was so sad: it got swollen and blistered. I've learned never to forget to put on sunblock, even if he's sleeping!



1 comment:
What a sweet, loving post of baby Noah! He is really growing fast and has such a happy smile and disposition. We love Noah!!!
Post a Comment