Can hardly believe that Noah is one month old, but if I take a look at newborn photos, I can clearly see the chunk he's put on since he was born. I see a lot of Joey in the lower half of his face but he has his own look as well. I think he has the lightest hair out of my newborn children and his eyes are still the newborn blue-gray. Time will tell what color they become, but I don't have high hopes they will become blue. I feel somewhat guilty because he monopolizes quite a bit of my time whether I feed him, hold him, or pump milk for him. With his lack of sleeping at night there were times I was ready to be in the next phase, even though he was my last newborn to snuggle! But I think I have found my stride and am really enjoying this little guy. We love you Noah Lane!
P.S. Sam is so nice in making my not-so-inner nerd happy with these Avatar, the Last Airbender month by month photos. He created the logos in the corner and let me purchase an Appa plush for Noah to grow next to. Thanks, Sam!

1 comment:
Loving those Noah photos! Can't wait to hold him again in May!!!
Post a Comment