Eli spent his 4th birthday with extended family, lucky duck. We drove into Albuquerque at midnight and his birthday was the next day. He chose to have birthday donuts for his breakfast and was a trooper when I took him there only to realize I forgot my wallet and had to make two trips. This is Eli when you tell him to smile for the camera. First I say smile! and he doesn't look at the camera. Then I tell him to look at the camera and he furrows his brows every time. Not an angry man, just concentrating!
Our family decided to have some fun at a place called Hoots to get some energy out after a long car ride the previous day. Eli and Joey loved it! Eden really had to warm up to it but she enjoyed running around and dancing while the boys bounced on the equipment. We got some awesome slo-mo videos, but it's too much effort for me to put them on here, so sorry!
We ate lunch at P.F. Changs courtesy of Jeep Grandma. Eli opened some awesome presents including a rocket ship, Letter Bots, and a giant puzzle (he loves puzzles).
We spent the evening at Chicken Grandma's House. I asked Nicole to make a cake for Eli and she whipped this out. Eli loved it!
![]() |
| Eli being asked to smile again. |
![]() |
| Silly boy! |









1 comment:
What a great cake for Eli! It really looks like a professional cake. Glad Eli could celebrate it with his Albuquerque family!
Post a Comment