![]() |
| Lego Spiderman kit. |
![]() |
| Really proud of this cake I made! |
![]() |
| PokeBall kit courtesy of the Wengers. |
![]() |
| Magic Tracks courtesy of the Harmons. |
Here we are looking down into the shark tank and learned about all the different types of sharks they had.
![]() |
| The best picture of all the boys I could get! |
![]() |
| Petting a shark |
![]() |
| Epaulette Shark! |
![]() |
| Shark poster inside the aquarium. |










1 comment:
I really miss Joey and my other out of town grandkids! I always hoped my kids would stay close to home so we could see each other as often as I'd like. So THANK YOU Kiley for keeping us all in the loop and sharing your kids' special days with us on your wonderful blog. I love you all so much!
Joey's birthday party looked FUN! Wish I could have been there too.
You can make your blog pictures bigger very easily by clicking on "extra large" at the bottom of each picture. That's what I started doing, and you can see the pictures a lot better ;-). Love you sweetie!
Post a Comment