-Started crawling
-Pulls up to things
-Has two teeth
-More content now that she's mobile
-Loves water and ice cream
-Gets up from a laying position
-Sleeping through the night here and there
-Trying to feed herself more
-Getting more and more beautiful
*****
This was her month! She has made big leaps in development, the biggest is becoming mobile. She now is a lot more curious and mischievous. Eden also has started teething, along with getting a cold so it was hard to know why she has been so cranky. Poor thing! But now she has two teeth, and I definitely feel it when she nurses! I love this girl so much!
| Loves walks. |
| Enjoying her naps while I can! |
| First merry-go-round. |
| Smile! |
| Eli's such a good big brother in sneaking her an oreo! |

1 comment:
Eden really is getting more beautiful as she gets older! Watch out for the boys when she grows up!!! I LOVE her sweet face and squishy body!
Post a Comment