Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Photo Dump - Yay!

These pictures are random and don't have a lot to do with each other. But I'm going to share them for fun. Enjoy!

One of Eli's favorite things to do is line all his cars on top of this firetruck. 
Also, they are getting along in this picture!

Eli loooves the park! Sam studies where he can.

Sam took the boys to a father's/son's campout. 
They lucked out and had fancy tents and cots already set up.

The tents from the outside.

It was storming hard not too long before they went. 
I'm glad the weather cooperated when they arrived!

Dinner was provided by the Stake.

Our ward showed up! Theywere half of all that showed up for the Stake campout.

Joey made sure we went to the "S'more store" beforehand. 
What's a campout without roasting marshmallows?

Joey's Preschool graduation! 
His friends weren't there but he didn't seem to mind.

He received the citizenship award. I have no idea what he did to get it but why not!

Joey's fabulous teacher! She was an answer to our prayers.


NOW FOR A BUNCH OF SLEEPING PICS! (cue the aww's).

Eli doesn't nap often, but when he does, I try to document it.

With his puppy on our comfy couches.

After church is prime time for naps.

Not really sleeping but super cute!

A rare occurrence when BOTH are taking a nap. This was after putting a documentary on. 
Now I have a secret weapon when I know they are both tired.

Told you those couches are comfy!

NOW A SEQUENCE OF ELI'S FASHION SENSE.

Eli loves his brother's helmet.

Eli stole his friend's hat and goggles at the pool and looked too cool in his gear.

The Triple Binky look. He put those in himself.


There was a freak ten minute storm that knocked down a tree in our front yard and fell on our neighbor's house! You can see how alive it looked so it was a shocker for sure. It cost 2k to remove it and insurance decided it was a cosmetic thing to have it removed (even though it was on top of our neighbor's house!). So that was a bummer. Nothing to welcome us into home ownership like that.


I know I should have been watching them while Sam worked out but it was just too cute and hilarious to see these boys join in. 


For Independence Day we went to a breakfast hosted by our ward. After enjoying pancakes the boys participated in a "vehicle parade". We borrowed someone's scooter and they rode around the parking lot. 

That day also consisted of going to one of Sam's chief's house for a BBQ and we got to meet a lot of people in Sam's ophthalmology program. It was nice in that there were so many people with kiddos and we felt at home. We missed out on fireworks because of ANOTHER freak storm. Oh well.

And that is all folks! Sorry this post is so random!

No comments: