Oh boy. I adore life with this kid (most times). He has such a happy and smiley personality and just became a year and a half! I'll make a list to paint a picture of this boy at this age.
- Busy little guy, loves taking things out and putting them back, then taking them, out then scattering them for me to find and pick up.
- Our fish! He adores going to the pool and having to keep us at arms distance at all times because of how crazy he is.
- Says some words and is copying a lot more. Some of his words include: Mama, Dada, JoJo, shoes, binky (in his own way), war (water), bah (bath), Hi and Bye, and plgh (please).
- He loves loves making animal sounds!
- Also loves cars and is his go-to toy at all times.
- Loves to read books and gets excited when I mention reading them.
- Starting to get aggressive (playfully) and is leaving marks! Usually it's just with us and hasn't really attacked any other kid.
- Still loves mama's milk and trying to figure out the best way to wean him while maintaining my sanity.
- Becoming a wanderer and doesn't come back unless is caught and dragged back.
- Favorite foods: ? Only think I know for sure is fruit snacks. Everything else is hit and miss!
Love you Elijah!!