Sunday, March 19, 2017

Quarter of a Century

Short post, but I wanted to thank Sam and my family for making my 25th a special one. We had some car problems that led us to having a tight budget, so my birthday trip to Las Vegas had to be cancelled. But Sam made me this awesome White Chocolate Lasagna. I approved. Then he took me to go see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (we are a little late but it was still good) and we had a yummy dinner at Red Robin. Instead of Las Vegas, we are going to drive up to Santa Fe to see Meow Wolf. I'm sure that will be a post in it of itself! Here's to 25!




1 comment:

Celestine said...

Sorry about your Las Vegas trip being cancelled. Glad you still had a Happy Birthday! We are blessed to have you as our daughter and as Sam's eternal companion. Keep having fun together!