Sunday, June 23, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

For those of you who don't know, I am currently attending the Officer Training School, learning how to be an officer in the United States Air Force. I am required to be away from my family for five weeks, and even though the time has gone by quickly, the hardest part is being apart from the ones I love! I am grateful for the love Kiley and I share, and though it is hard to be apart (especially on our anniversary - June 24th), the pain of being apart is just a reminder of how wonderful our life together is.

The past two years have been the absolute best of my life! I am looking forward to an eternity with my sweetheart. I love you Kiley! I'll see you on Friday night at the airport! :)

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Thank you for being such a wonderful husband to my sister!