Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Weird Al

Yesterday I got a text from Sam. "Tonight we're going to have a date!"  Naturally I was excited, but I had no idea what he had in mind.  Well, Jared and Jenny won tickets to see Weird Al and invited us!  I grew up on his songs and movie UHF.  It was an awesome date, especially for a last minute one.  We sat near to the front (but nothing compared to Jared and Jenny's seats).  I apologize for the photos...they aren't the greatest...


The show was pretty hilarious. Some songs were better than others, but I couldn't stop laughing at his song "Wanna B Ur Lovr".  He loved creeping all the ladies out by saying ridiculously cheesy pick up lines and making his moves on them.  





 He played some of our favorites: White and Nerdy, Amish Paradise, Eat It, Fat, and The Saga Begins!!  What kind of world would we be without Weird Al?  A sad, pitiful one, that's for sure.  A girl we knew that we saw at the concert thought Sam must have dragged me along because I didn't seem the type to be a Weird Al fan.  But who doesn't like a song parody about the Amish?





 Thank you Jared and Jenny for being so awesome!  Now excuse us while we go watch some Star Wars.

No comments: