Saturday, October 29, 2011

New Camera

Hey Everyone!

Kiley's been saying that we can't have a baby until we have a nice camera, so I decided to buy us one for an early Christmas present! Okay, maybe we aren't going to have a baby for a while, but I still wanted a nice camera since I'm a photo man. I decided to splurge a bit, but it was definitely worth it. We bought a Canon EOS 40D with a 28-135mm lens, and it works wonders! Here is what the camera looks like:


And here are some of the photos we took today at the temple:











I did a little photoshopping with this photo that I liked of Kiley:


1 comment:

Celestine said...

Cute photos, even though you were sick Kiley! I'm glad you guys got out anyway and got some fresh air. The temple will still be there for your next visit :-). You've been so faithful and diligent thus far! Love you both, Mom