Friday, June 17, 2011

Less than a Week!!

Hey everyone!!

This is my very first blog post on Sam's blog...I mean our blog. We now have less than a week to go, and I never thought this point would come!

The engagement period has probably been one of the hardest periods in my life, if not the most. But one of the things I am grateful for during this time is the opportunity to get to know Sam even better than when we have just been dating. The dating period just seems like a blur. There was a time I wasn't engaged to Sam since I known him? Crazy craz!

In hopes that Sam might read this post, I wanted to tell everyone how amazing Sam is, and how lucky I feel to be the girl to marry him for time and all eternity! People have been asking me if I'm nervous yet, and my answer is no. It doesn't seem normal, but I'm more than happy to take this next step and so excited to be with Sam. If anything, it makes it more convenient. Sam and I already feel like a married couple, just without all of the many benefits! What am I nervous for? I'll let you know when I can think of something.

I love you Sam! Next week will be the greatest week of my life, and Friday will top it all! Happy weekend!

5 comments:

Sam said...

I love you, Kiley, and nothing will ever change that! :) Thank you for this amazing post. I feel humbled that you think so highly of me. But for the record, I'm the lucky one! Kiley's the most amazing girl in existence, and that's the truth!!!!! :D

Tresann said...

You two are so cute and amazing! I can't wait to be in the same ward!!!! P.S. we are unfortunately going to miss your reception. but we still love you both!!!

sunconuregirl said...

I AM SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!! I will see you tomorrow my loves!!!!

Bethany Roper said...

I'm not going to lie, I can't believe the girl that's only 15 days older than me is off and married. (: But I am SOOOO happy for you. (: I'm so happy we shared so much of our younger yeras together: young womens, Australia, AYS, AYO, Australia, seminary...I loved all of it and I love you!!! You're right Sam, Kiley is amazing. You're stinking lucky to have her. (:

Bethany Roper said...

Oops...I said Australia twice. (: