Friday, April 22, 2011

Update on Life

Hi everyone!

I just want to give you an update on my life, though it's pretty stressful, as usual. We're getting into the last few weeks of school here at UNM, and the work is piling up. Not to mention the wedding plans and making homemade invitations! But I don't mind that part as much. It's more exciting! We already have our marriage license, and we're trying to finalize bridesmaid clothes, men's ties, the wedding dress, my suit, decorations, food, cake, and all that jazz. Crazy!

One of the most exciting things that happened was going to get our engagement photos taken! We went to the Botanical Gardens here in Albuquerque a few weeks back, and I think we went at the perfect time when everything was in bloom. Here are a few of my favorite shots:


Isn't this one just adorable? :)


This one's more artistic.


I love the waterfall in the background!


The bamboo really brings out the Asian in me, doesn't it?


This hollow tree kind of looks like a heart. <3


These are some beautiful blossoms! :)


Peek-a-boo!


Oh, I love my Kiley! She's such an amazing girl. :)

It is most definitely the most exciting time of my life. Can you believe that there are only 60 days left until the wedding? There's just so much to do!

I've decided, however, that I do not like being engaged. It's horrible! I know we need to plan and send out invitations and everything, but if we could just forget about all of that, I would marry Kiley right now. I love her with all my soul and am so grateful for the temple ordinances and knowledge that we can be together forever.

I love you all and hope to see you soon! Time is flying by so fast, we just have to make the most of every moment. :)

3 comments:

sunconuregirl said...

oooo i love those photos! You two look just perfect!!

-tab

Kiley said...

I'm so glad you found Stephanie! You can't get a better deal than her! :) I love you!

Mike said...

Hey, I just found these awesome pictures! I do like the heart log. E Ku!