Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Last message from Chile!

September 28, 2010 (I'll be home on Friday!)

an you believe how fast these two years have gone? Looking back, it all seems to have gone so fast! But, it also feels like I've been here forever. Crazy how that works, huh?

It has been a really awesome week! I'm sending you some pictures of our Branch President's family and our zone that we recently took. We have been working our very best this week. It's been pretty tough for me. It has actually been kind of hard to sleep this past week, even when I'm not thinking about home. I guess it's just lurking there in the back of my mind. It's also been a little tough to get out of our apartment in the afternoon to work, but I can testify that as I prayed for strength to endure to the end, the Lord truly blessed us with a ton of success! We did a lot of companionship exchanges again this week, and we did our best to train and help our fellow servants in the Lord's vineyard. The time has just flown by, and I'm still loving every minute!

Sadly, none of our investigators went to church this week, even though we labored with all diligence to teach and bring others unto Christ. As we have taught, I felt the companionship of the Holy Ghost, and we did our best to focus on commitments and our investigators' progress. However, everyone has their own agency, and it's a little sad when people choose to not listen, but I cannot be disappointed in my own work. I know that we have been doing exactly what the Lord has commanded us, and that makes me happy! :)

I have grown so much in these past two years, I didn't even think it was possible. I feel such a great love for the people here in Chile. I am so excited to see all of you this coming Friday! But, it also feels like I'll be leaving a family when I leave here. I know that the Lord has heard and answered all of my prayers and has filled me with a great love for my fellow servants and my Chilean brothers and sisters.







No comments: