Monday, March 23, 2009

The amazing Elder Knackstedt

March 2, 2009 (More pancake sandwiches)

¡Hola, buenas tardes! How's life in the States going?

Here in Arica, we definitely have enough work to keep us busy! Right now, we are focusing on the less active members of the ward. We have been contacting them like crazy with the firm faith that fulfilling this part of our calling will lead to success with our investigators, and guess what? It's true! We had an amazing week with 7 new investigators, 15 new inactive members that we found, 13 lessons with members present, etc. It's a true miracle!

I love being a missionary here in Chile. It is amazing working with the lamanites in this desert land and seeing the promises of the Lord fulfilled.

Thank you so much for all the love and support! My companion Elder Knackstedt is amazing, and we are working like crazy to help out our ward.

I hope you know that all of your thoughts and prayers are much appreciated! Sorry I can't write too much this week; the internet here is acting up, and the computer is SO SLOW! It's running Windows, just in case you were wondering. ;) But, just to let you know, this week was amazing and filled with many miracles. One day, you'll have to read about it in my journal! I love being a missionary!

Thanks for everything! Know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers!

No comments: