Monday, September 1, 2008

Idaho!

Here are some pictures of our trip to Idaho! It was awesome! Thanks to everyone for their hospitality, fun, food, and wonderful spirits. I'll miss you all while I'm on my mission!

Here's a nice little rock-climbing rest stop by the Hole N"the Rock. Rest stops are much needed during a 14-hour car ride!

Dinner at Dan and Tam's:

A couple shots from Scott and Gabby's:

Crazy mud run in Idaho Falls -- Jonathan and Kendall did awesome!

Here are some pictures at Grandma Hobbs' house. It was great to see her!

After church on Sunday, we took some pictures at the Idaho Falls temple. What a beautiful temple!

We had tons of fun eating at the Hatch's house, playing games, running after the kids, and visiting with one another:

I thought these little animal outfits were SO CUTE! Why don't they have them in my size???

Here are a couple little mischievous youngsters. But how can you be mad at them when they're so cute?

Sadly, Sebastian couldn't come on this trip with us because of law school. Little did he know that his wife would soon become so baby hungry with all the little kids around that she would have a spontaneous pregnancy! Crazy, huh?

I again just want to thank everyone for making this trip amazing! I would come again in a heart beat, even with the 28 hours or so of driving. It was a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Mike said...

I'm so excited to become a granpa again!

Tresann said...

Sam Hobbs! What am I going to do without your blogs for the next 2 years!!!!!! oh boy!!! Glad to hear that you made it back alive! Oh! if you ever find an animal suit as cute as those in your size let me know! I want one too!!! P.S. See you saturday at 5!!

Celestine said...

Thanks for blogging Sam. The main reason for our trip was for everyone to see you before you leave for Chile, and for everyone to meet little Mario.

It was great to see all the relatives in Idaho, and I'm so glad we made the trip!