Sunday, April 6, 2008

Dinner and General Conference Sunday

After Saturday's Conference, our family went out to Lin's Buffet for dinner. Of course, Mario was in the spotlight of my camera!

If anyone is wondering, Lin's Buffet on the west side of Albuquerque is amazing! Great food! Here's a picture of Jared's vegetable platter:

This morning session of General Conference was awesome! But, sadly, it had the same effect as yesterday on Mario and my dad:

I hope you all are doing great! I'm looking forward to the final session of conference at 2pm today!

2 comments:

Celestine said...

Oh my, those pictures of Dad and Mario crack me up! It was a lazy weekend for all of us.

I love the pictures of Mario at the restaurant. Can anyone be so photogenic?? Well, except you.

Thanks for sharing your pictures. Any by the way, Jared's plate is full of meat and seafood--NO vegetables, you little joker!

Weezgirl15 said...

Haha...vegetable platter. You funny little man.

MARIO AND YOUR DAD ARE SO CUTE!!! I love, love, love those pictures.