Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My New Experiment

For those of you who know me, you should be aware that I can't stand it when people don't wash their hands, especially after going to the bathroom. But, this happens all too often in the dorms. I guess I've gotten a little OCD about it after becoming a nurse. So, I've decided to try a new experiment. Here are some signs I created last night. I posted them all over the bathroom (in every stall, on the doors, on the walls, over the sinks, etc):

I had fun making these signs. Hopefully no one will tear them down and ruin all of my hard work and effort...

4 comments:

Tresann said...

I love them!!!!! hahahaha I hope it works!

Sam said...

Well, I don't think my signs worked. I believe all of the signs were down within an hour (at 6 am -- can you believe it?). I wonder... Are guys just totally against hygiene? Or maybe someone was feeling guilty... Or just plain stupid...

Travis said...

Funny signs! I'm like you, I hate it when people don't wash their hands. It's gross!

Jessica Hobbs said...

Ha ha! Sam, you are so hilarious!