Thursday, January 31, 2008

Not for the Faint of Heart

I decided to shave before swimming today, which may have been a bad idea. I was cleaning the razor off with my thumb, and I slipped and hit the blade. I got a pretty nasty gash on my thumb that was bleeding like crazy. Don't worry: I didn't take any pictures of the actual wound, even though I would have liked to. But, I'm pretty proud of my bandaging job (which consists of toilet paper and medical tape). :)

Hmm, so now I'm not going swimming, but it's not yet 6 am and I don't have class until 9:30 am, and I'm fully awake. Why does it seem that I always have tons of time on my hands when I don't really need it?

2 comments:

Tresann said...

hahahaha you silly boy! well i hope your wound gets better!!!!! have fun in your classes today and good luck with everything!

Kiley said...

Sheer clums-dorkery! :)