Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Friday Night Date

Last night, Sean Larson and I went on a double date. I took out Sara Hardy and Sean took out Jenny's sister Julie. We went to an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet called "Evergreen" for dinner. Here are some photos:

My parents, Jared and Jenny, and Jenny's mom came to the restaurant with us and sat at a different table.

Sara was a real good sport. She attempted to eat with chopsticks and even ate the sushi that I pushed on her! Can you tell if she liked it or not?

After dinner, we went to an all-ages salsa club and danced until around midnight. It was pretty late when we finally ended (around 1:30 am). Sorry, I couldn't get pictures while I was dancing. I guess I was too into it!

This morning, I found my dad at the computer, reading about Romney for hours on end while wearing his all-purpose coat. If he's cold in our house, I don't know what he's going to do at next week's BSA Klondike Derby...

No comments: